Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Petition update

Subject: Petition update

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 05/16/2017 04:43 PM

To: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>, Robert Buente
<bbuente@1010dev.org>, 'Shelby Jordan 1 <sjordan@aegworldwide.com>,
Martha Saucedo <msaucedo@aegworldwide.com>, 'Daniel Taban'
<daniel@jadeent.com>, "Terri Toennies" <terri@laautoshow.com>, "Nusbaum,
Nate - CHMC" <Nate.Nusbaum@DignityHealth.org>, Richard Wu
<richard@grandlofts.com>, "James Pugh" <JPugh@sheppardmullin.com>,
Sonnet Hui <sonnethui@hazensgroup.com>, Channing Henry
<channing@almadevelopment.com>, Paul Keller <pkeller@mackurban.com>,
Mark Wareham <mwareham@mackurban.com>, "Faye Washington"
<faye.washington@ywcagla.org>, Ann Hickambottom
<ann.hickambottom@ywcagla.org>, Terry Rubinroit <rubinroit@aol.com>

All,

Petitions are in the (snail) mail, and we've been hard at work tracking down signatures by
email. So far, we received 14 signed petitions - we're 7.36% of the way there! Not bad for
Day 1.

In addition to the petitions for the properties you own/manage, and the ones you've
already claimed, I'm asking that you please take another look at the attached spreadsheet.
I have highlighted in red the VIP stakeholders (ie. those who pay more than $10k) that
have not yet been claimed by a board member. They make up 15% of the total assessment and
it would be a huge win if we could get these signatures. Please let me know if you have
any connection to these properties/owners.

Thank you for your patience as I continue to spam your inboxes - the good news is: the
spam will only continue for another 6 days ^

Full steam ahead!

Ellen

Ellen Riotto

Interim Executive Director

1 of 2

10/19/2018 09:12 AM

Petition update

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1112 | c. 401 439 8147

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>